Attend a "How to Buy a Property at Sheriff Sale" Seminar
The Office of the Sheriff offers monthly workshops – one conducted in the Spanish language and one in the English language – on How to Buy Property at a Philadelphia Sheriff’s Sale. Subjects covered in both sessions include the amount of money and required documents to secure a winning bid, what is the right of redemption and how that might impact a buyer’s purchase, and why it is important to make a visit to the site before you bid on a property. You can RSVP for an upcoming Seminar below.
The seminars are very popular, and fill up rather quickly. If you cannot attend a live seminar, you can watch a video of the seminar online by clicking here.
How to Buy a Property at Sheriff Sale (Spanish Language Only)
diciembre 10, 2013 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Office of the Sheriff @ 100 S Broad St, 5th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19110, USA
- The amount of money and documents required to secure a winning bid
- How to pay for the property if you have the highest bid
- What is the Right of Redemption and how that may impact a sale
- How long the process will take for the winning bidder to actually receive the deed for the property
- How to recognize, and research, the type of property you are seeking to purchase