MissionThe Sheriff's Office of the City and County of Philadelphia is committed to service, procedural justice, and the sanctity of human life. Our duties encompass protecting the lives, property and rights of all people within a framework of service, uncompromising integrity, fiscal responsibility, professionalism, vigilance, and bias free conduct.
- Establishes our strategic direction and associated goals for the next four years:
- Professionalism and Organizational Excellence
- Community Engagement and Partnerships
- Operational Improvements/Performance Metrics
- Technology Development and Infrastructure Expansion
VisionThe Sheriff’s Office of the City and County of Philadelphia, a law enforcement agency committed to excellence, will become a national benchmark in the professional delivery of sheriff related services under our purview; we strive for high performance, equally high customer satisfaction, and accept and integrate innovative ideas to remain dynamic and flexible.
- Service above self
- Integrity without compromise
- Professionalism on/off the job Vigilance in safeguarding our stakeholders
About the Office of The Sheriff of Philadelphia
As the pandemic continues, the Philadelphia Sheriff’s Office wants to ensure that Philadelphia residents can remain in their homes, which is why the Sheriff’s Office supports any programs that help residents. It is important that Philadelphia residents contact the Sheriff’s Office if they believe they have been illegally evicted by someone who was impersonating a Deputy Sheriff. The Sheriff’s Office will also continue to host food giveaways and virtual town halls to answer any questions that residents may have. If there are any questions that a resident may have, they can reach out to the Philadelphia Sheriff’s Office at 215-686-3560 or 215-686-3542.